mercredi 30 décembre 2015

LESTOMA (English)

LESTOMA
Ms. A.B. : Hello doctor,
How are you ? The job ? The family ?
I'm here since 7 am, I was there before the one that just came out yet ...
LeDoc : Hello,
Everyone is well, overall.
Yes, excuse me, it was an emergency.
So, what brings you here today?
Ms. A.B. : Yeah? Okay I’m sorry. I have "lestoma"
LeDoc : Stomach?
Ms. A.B. : No, "lestoma"
You know, "lestoma" belly of the disease there you get when you eat a lot of chili!
LeDoc : Ah ok, ulcer?
Ms. A.B. : Ulcer ?! No, "lestoma"
LeDoc : Okay, "lestoma" yes.
Do you have pain when you are hungry?
Ms. A.B. : Yes, so when I take coffee, tea or me to stay just a morning without eating.
LeDoc : And where does it hurt?
Ms. A.B. : Currently, I have not pain but when the pain occurs, it hurts here look (epigastric) ... in the heart.
LeDoc : No, it is the stomach that is located there.
Ms. A.B. : No, "lestoma" is the disease when one has a stomach ache because of chili. Is not that the heart is in the stomach?
LeDoc : For your information, the heart is there (in the chest) and stomach is a "bag" which is what you eat, it is in the belly. You understand ?!
How is this pain? It burns, or you feel that something wrong in the womb ?
Ms. A.B. : Oh yes! I always thought that the heart is in the stomach, and that he will hurt me when I'm hungry. There, I understand better.
For pain, it burns ; it looks like an ember fell into my stomach.
LeDoc : That pain stays put or you feel it moves?
Ms. A.B. : She doesn’t move, but sometimes I feel another pain in the back, I don’t know if it's the same.
LeDoc : Okay, is that pain is bearable or unbearable ?
Ms. A.B. : Bearable? You really don’t know "lestoma" it hurts. And the worst is that it lasts for hours ...
LeDoc : Okay. Do you have tips for calm?
Ms. A.B. : The first time I changed position and I drank fresh water sometimes it happened other times not. But now I take medication sometimes milk. Heee ... once my son gave me an aspirin, I almost died I swear ; he had his roundup of abuse when I was convalescing. And doctor, sometimes I vomited.
LeDoc : Okay, now take off your clothes and lie down on the couch ; I come to examine you.
Well ... you get dressed.
Your blood pressure is good, and the rest of your constants are correct.
The examination was normal.
So here, what it will accomplish as other examinations.
On this form, this is what we call standard examination. We ask all patients, hospitalized or followed as outpatients.
On this one, it's endoscopy is an examination that involves passing a tube fitted with a camera, into the mouth goes into the stomach to see if there is an ulcer or another things.
Ms. A.B. : Okay, doctor. So "lestoma" that's ulcer. But "lestoma" What is it?
LeDoc : it is a plague, it's just that it is in the womb and we can not call it wound so it is called the ulcer.
Ms. A.B. : Okkk there ... I understand better, if a wound is treated so it can be cured?
LeDoc : of course the ulcer is treated. But to do this, we need the results of endoscopy.
Ms. A.B. : Okay. But there you’ll prescribe me medication?
LeDoc : No. You just need to avoid eating anything that triggers the pain, namely coffee, tea, spices, prolonged fasting ...
Ms. A.B. : Oh everything except fasting, I want to go to heaven.
LeDoc : Okay. This is not yet the month of Ramadan, take the opportunity to discuss it with your imam. I give you an appointment in a month and you come back with the results of your tests.
Ms. A.B. : Thanks again. Bye.
LeDoc : Thank you.  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire